Rajesh Regmi, PhD, DABR
Clinical Associate Professor
Education and Training
Graduate Education: PhD in Physics, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI (2011)
Postdoctoral Fellowship: Radiation Oncology Physics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY (2013)
Residency: Radiation Oncology Physics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY (2015)
- Maes, S. R. Bowen, R. Regmi, C. Bloch, T. Wong, A. Rosenfeld and J. Saini, A machine learning-based framework for delivery error prediction in proton pencil beam scanning using irradiation log-files, Phys. Med., 78 (2020) 179-186.
- Maes, R. Regmi, P. Taddei, C. Bloch, S. Bowen, A. Nevitt, E. Leuro, T. Wong, A. Rosenfeld and J. Saini, Parametric Characterization of penumbra reduction for aperture-collimated pencil beam scanning (PBS) proton therapy, Biomed. Phys. Eng. Express, 5 (2019) 035002.
- Regmi, D. M. Lovelock, P. Zhang, H. Pham, J. Xiong, E. D. Yorke, K. A. Goodman, A. J. Wu and G. S. Mageras, Technical Note: Intrafractional changes in time lag relationship between anterior-posterior external and superior-inferior internal motion signals in abdominal tumor sites, Med. Phys. 42 (2015) 2813.
- Regmi, D. M. Lovelock, M. Hunt, P. Zhang, H. Pham, J. Xiong, E. D. Yorke, K. A. Goodman, A. Rimner, H. Mostafavi and G. S. Mageras, Automatic tracking of arbitrarily shaped implanted markers in kilovoltage projection images: a feasibility study, Med. Phys. 41 (2014) 071906.
- E. McNamara, R. Regmi, D. M. Lovelock, E. D. Yorke, K. A. Goodman, A. Rimner, H. Mostafavi and G. S. Mageras, Toward correcting drift in target position during radiotherapy via computer-controlled couch adjustments on a programmable Linac, Med. Phys. 40 (2013) 051719.
- Regmi, A. Naik, J. S. Thakur, P. P. Vaishnava, and G. Lawes, Temperature dependent dissipation in magnetic nanoparticles, J. Appl. Phys. 115 (2014) 17B301.
- Regmi, V. Gumber, V. Subba Rao, I. Kohli, C. Black, C. Sudakar, P. Vaishnava, V. Naik, R. Naik, A. Mukhopadhyay and G. Lawes, Discrepancy between different estimates of the hydrodynamic diameter of polymer-coated iron oxide nanoparticles in solution, J. Nanopart. Res., 13 (2011) 6869.
- Regmi, S. R. Bhattarai, C. Sudakar, A. S. Wani, R. Cunningham, P. P. Vaishnava, R. Naik, D. Oupicky and G. Lawes, Hyperthermia controlled rapid drug release from thermosensitive magnetic microgels, J. Mater. Chem., 20 (2010) 6158.
- Regmi, C. Black, C. Sudakar, P. H. Keyes, R. Naik, G. Lawes, Prem Vaishnava, C. Rablau, D. Kahn, M. Lavoie, V. K. Garg and A. C. Oliveira, Effects of fatty acid surfactants on the magnetic and magnetohydrodynamic properties of ferrofluids J. Appl. Phys., 106 (2009) 113902.
- Regmi, R.Tackett and G. Lawes, Suppression of low-temperature magnetic states in Mn3O4 nanoparticles, J. Magn. Magn. Mater., 321 (2009) 2296.