Thank you for your interest in the University of Washington Radiation Oncology Residency Program.
For us to consider you for your rotation please email:
- Current CV
- Letter of Intent – outlining what you would like to achieve from a rotation with us and when you would like that to happen.
Please keep in mind even if we do approve you to rotate you would also need to be approved through our GME Office. What they require:
- Applications started at least 12 weeks ahead of time
- Program letter of agreement (PLA) with Goals & Objects for rotation.
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Medical school diploma
- Copy of Washington Medical License
- Immunization History with clearance form
- Verification of HIPAA training